Friday, October 21, 2005

Family Visits!















My sister Shannon, brother-in-law Ernie and their kids recently moved to California, back in August. I had lived with them for about five years, and I am really attached to their children. My best buddy is my niece Maddy, she just to do everything with me. Imagine how hard it was to go to California with them, and come home alone. Even though I talk to them 4-5 times a week, it's not the same as seeing them on a daily basis.

The came into town yesterday for a short visit (they are leaving Saturday), and I got to see everyone. It was great. My niece looks so grown up! You don't notice how much when you see them on a daily basis, but when I haven't seen her in 2.5 months.... And my nephew Mason just looked at me and smiled when I first saw him in the truck yesterday. I wasn't sure if he remembered me or not....although, I choose to think he does. Needless to say, it was good seeing all of them.

No comments: