Saturday, June 17, 2006

Skechers and #100




These are my brand new pink skechers!!! I am so excited for them. So I was shopping the other day with my friend Holly, and we walked into Famous Footwear just to see what they had. I found these totally cute pink skechers there, and really wanted them. However, they were $40 (on sale too!), and I quite honestly didn't have an extra $40 to spend on shoes. So I was thinking of various ways to get money for a new pair of shoes. That same night I was at church and they were short childcare workers for the night...I helped out...I got $20. And they need help next week for another $20...isn't it wonderful? I totally thank God that He provided a way for me to get some as insignificant as shoes....however, remember that the things we might see as insignificant and unimportant to God are the things He wants to bless us with because He knows how much it means to us! I love serving a God who pays attention to the details of my life!!!


**********POST NUMBER 100**********

This is also my 100th post on my blog. I have to tell you that I totally love the blogging world. Where else can I talk so much, at least through typing, and not have anyone tell me to be quiet. I love it. I also love catching up with old friends and making new friends. If you want to be a friend just ask me, I'll probably say yes (unless you are some totally psychopathic murderer).

To all the dads, papas, granddads, uncles, and brothers to all of us princesses "Happy Father's Day!"

2 comments:

Potts Family 5 said...

Congratulations on the shoes - soooo cute! And congratulations on your 1000th post! It's fun to "stay in touch" with you this way!

blessed girl said...

I love your shoe story! I really wanted a double stroller for this upcoming baby and for Ellie. They run about $150 and don't fold so nice. So, I went on Craigs List and got a designer double stroller for $50 from someone in my town and it folds so nicely. Way more compact than others and probably retailed for about $300. God is so good to us!