Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Rooting for Blake!



I so don't want Sanjaya Malakar to win American Idol that I went back to calling in votes last night! I haven't called in a vote all season; however, I DON'T want Sanjaya to win....I think he is an ok singer, but not American Idol quality. And I don't think he is taking is seriously either if you go by his song choice last night...."Let's Give Them Something to Talk About!"


Last night, we saw some amazing singers...WoW...Jordin sure can belt it out, and I thought Phil did very good (considering that he hasn't been doing too well lately), and I think Chris did ok...he could have done better but I think he still had the Virginia Tech incident on his mind and that was affecting him.


My favorite though? Blake, from Bothell, WA! I hope he goes all the way and takes American Idol by storm. He would be amazing frontman for the show.

No comments: