Friday, May 11, 2007

Blake Lewis

I wish I was going to the Mariner's game tonight, if only to play the fanatic American Idol fan!! Our own Blake Lewis is home for a few days and he is singing the National Anthem at tonights game. If you are an American Idol watcher you know from past seasons that they film the final three going home. You get to see all the hoopla that the contestants city has done for them. I think they are also having a parade in honor of Blake! It will be fun to watch American Idol next week and see WA State/Seattle on TV!! Although, it is going to be hard...I have to switch back and forth between Idol and the ACM Country Music Awards. It is important to see how everyone looks and who is singing what!


**Side Note** I was just reading KOMO News and Blake did a concert down in Westlake Center today with none other than Sir Mix-A-Lot (Baby Got Back!!).

No comments: