Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Don't Look if you get Quesy....


I know not everyone wants to see Mason's eye; however, I'm sure my Mom is wanting to know how bad it looks...so here you go!

To the left is Mason and his friend Lichtenstein....his IV. I've been told that he and his Mom watch "A Knight's Tale' a lot! He got to walk around everywhere with the IV; however, it is quite difficult to keep an active 3 year old down and out!
Look even with a black eye he is smiling for Auntie...gruesome heh? He still can't open his eye, although it is looking like he might be able to tomorrow!

This picture is taken a few days ago...Monday I think when we got to Sacred Heart...maybe it was yesterday...the days kind of run together when you are in the hospital!


This is Mason being funny and showing me how he can puke in the cute pink bucket! We made a mini movie of him showing me how he can puke...weird child!


This is a picture I took when he first came home from the Moses Lake ER on Sunday night. He was really out of it here! Poor baby!

3 comments:

MKD said...

Was this a dog he knew who did this too him?
Because it looks like it was a vicious attack and I hope that dog has been taken care of.
you know I'm a dog lover, but when people do not take ownership of their dogs and allow this stuff to happen because they didn't train the dog-I get angry.

Anonymous said...

I am with Marcie on this...thanks for the update and pictures-- as awful as it looks-- he is one tough guy. Natalie

Rachel Ann said...

No, they don't know the dog that did this! And yes, it was a vicious attack by a very big dog. right now the dog is in quarantine until the investigation is complete, because the police aren't sure of the "details, and what actually happened"....that the dog isn't dead and that they aren't saying 100% that he is going to be is definitely a sore spot with my sister right now!