Friday, January 22, 2010

For Marcie...

**BEWARE...YOU MIGHT WANT TO CLOSE YOUR EYES...THE PICTURE BELOW WILL EITHER OFFEND OR MAKE YOU LAUGH YOUR ASS OFF!!**

So, Marcie, my dear friend, asked to have me re-post a picture that I received in the mail this past April.

I belong to paperbackswap.com, an online company where members send books back and forth (you need to check this out if you are a reader and have some extra books lying around your house!)

Anyhow...I received a book in the mail and to my surprise a picture fell out when I opened the book. Normally a picture wouldn't surprise me or make me laugh too loudly; however, this picture was just too much!

Are you wondering what it is?

Want to see?

Are you ready?

Ok.....







Here we go........














Don't say I didn't warn you!................





Voila....


Am I supposed to think of him as my dream lover?

Or snort in disbelief that he really took this picture?


No comments: