Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Survey for Josh

ok...I got this from my nephew Josh, so I thought I'd do it for him. :) Plus, it's kind of fun....enjoy..... Love Ya Josh!

9 lasts

1. cigarette: Never
2. beverage: Fresca w/Peach Citrus (yum)
3. kiss: Never been Kissed
4. hug: Yesterday
5. movie seen: The Lake House (da ya know Keanu is um..Hot)
6. cd played: Me and My Gang by Rascal Flatts
7. song listened to: Dark Dreary Day by the Noted (can be found on my friends list...yeah Sean)
8. bubble bath: ummmm...months, years?
9. time you cried: last week?

8 have you evers

1. dated one of your best friends: No
2. skinny dipped: Yes
3. kissed somebody and regretted it: No
4. fallen in love: No
5. lost someone you loved: Yes
6. been depressed: Yes
7. been drunk and threw up: No
8. ran away: No (thought about the circus, but...)

7 states you've been to

1. Washington
2. California
3. Georgia
4. Florida
5. Texas
6. Colorado
7. Tennessee

6 things you've done today

1. Tried to start my dead car :(
2. Met w/Melissa Bixler
3. Emailed about upcoming MC Retreats
4. Checked the Mail
5. Played Super Collapase at Yahoo.com
6. Paid bills

5 favorite things in no order

1. Maddy
2. Books
3. Music
4. The color blue
5. My comfy bed with all my comfy blankies

4 people you last talked to

1. Shannon K.
2. Charlie
3. Chipo
4. Melissa E.

3 wishes

1. A god fearing husband
2. Kids
3. Debt Free

2 things you want to be when you grow up

1. Wife
2. Mommy

1 thing you regret

1. I don't regret anything, because God uses the mistakes I make to better me, show me something in my life, or to get me to the next level. I've made stupid decisions, but I don't regret them for that is who I am today! Do you know God loves you???!!! HE DOES!!!!!

No comments: