Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Oh yummy...

Oh, look what came in the mail from sunny Hawaii....well, I guess I am assuming it is sunny there. I'm sure I'll get an update as my baby sister, her famiy and my Mom all left for Hawaii this morning!! My four year old niece was pulling on my heartstrings, saying "Auntie Rachel you come too!" oh I wish...anyhow I digress....
Remember that fun Aloha package I won from Jen at TuTu's Bliss? It came in the mail the other day...I cannot say thank you enough!
Just a few different views...I'm really looking forward to trying the dressing, the jam and the popcorn....and of course all the different types of chocolate that came OH and the coffee!

And here we have a fun towel, a cute bowel and some yummy smelling stuff! Ah bliss....



3 comments:

Susie said...

Awesome score!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today and leaving such sweet comments! I hope to see you back there soon:-)

TEAM SWITZER said...

yummy! good thing that you love coffee, coconut and pineapple, huh!

The Blonde Duck said...

I'm totally in the mood for coconut now!