Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tampon Anyone?

Girls, we've all seen the tampon machines in any public bathroom that we've gone into (in fact there are a few arenas that I've been to that they have them sitting out free!) Can anyone tell me if they've actually purchased merchandise from one of these machines?

Here is my quirky thought for the day...

My work (which I suppose should remain anonymous...but hey, why? Babies/Toys R Us in Tukwila) just reopened its new store and this machine is in our womens' restroom. The thing that I don't get is why is it still EMPTY after five months of being open. The next thing I don't understand is why are companies still putting them in bathrooms? Do they really think that we don't carry female items in our purse?

I know...such a random thought/picture, but had to share with someone!

No comments: