Tuesday, January 03, 2006

God is so GOOD!

WOW!

I was working down at my church today since I don't have to go to work right now. I plan on spending the days down there trying to get caught up on paperwork and other miscellaneous stuff that needs to be done. It is actually really nice being able to go down there and be apart of the comings and goings. Before I had my full time job, I was going down there once a week to work on Masters Commission stuff.

So what is the WOW part? Let me remind you that someone had donated $950 for my trip a month or so ago. Well, today someone sent me another check for $1000. WOW...WOW...WOW!!! God is so Good, and He knows just how to take care of me.

On another note, thank you to everyone who has been praying for me due to my current lack of employment. I am doing good (YES, I was a bit emotional last week...that was the initial "What the.." talking). I am submitting applications to various places, both here in WA and in CA. The reason for CA is that I was planning on moving there in a year or so anyway, so if God says move earlier than I will. I am picking up some work with KMPS. So, God has me covered and I trust completely in Him.

Blessings!

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

My computer had been down for awhile, so I haven't been able to check out everyone's blogs like normal, so I just found out about your job! So sorry for the news, but I wont say bad news, because God is certainly in the business of closing doors so that we are politely forced to walk through other ones we may have missed otherwise! So, here is to 2006, a year of new doors!!! Love you!

MKD said...

Wow WOW WOW Rachel!!
God is SOO good.

YOu are more then covered now for your trip. I would venture that if you have been so richly blessd with getting $$ for the trip then you'll be in the job world once again very soon.
God is good...all the time..
Or so I say now & again! :)