Thursday, June 18, 2009

Ice Cream Treat

After walking through Costco I convinced my sister to let Dajia share a Chocolate yogurt with me (she has to eat gluten free due to allergies...she can eat some in small portions so this was a treat!)


This is where she was told she can only have one more bite...so she made sure it was a BIG bite!! I think she is looking at her Momma to see if she is going to get away with such a bite....

YEP!!! She got away with it!

Taking pictures of babies is always a fun time and a lesson in patience!!! I had to take quite a few of these in order to get the picture below...

Momma and Elliana!

6 comments:

Hans and Shinta said...

Awww...they are so cute!! Grabbing a big last bite..hmm.that sounds like me! You go, girl! =P

On a totally different note, I sent my address to you, but just realized that I replied to your comment on my blog via email..and I dont know if that thing works..so just wanna make sure..did you get it? Thanks!

Kelley with Amy's Angels said...

I love Costco! So easy to justify that you *need* 8 pounds of almonds, or 10 packs of gum! : )

Bethany said...

That looks like a fun day for everyone- the kids are so cute!

2Shaye ♪♫ said...

How cute! Is she both gluten and casein-free or just gluten-free? It's real work. We had to do both with our son for a while. Sometimes we still think we should go back to it because we all seemed much healthier overall.

Happy Hump Day!

~Shaye

Rachel Ann said...

To be honest...I don't know what casein-free is...I'll have to google that one. I know she is gluten free due to allergies, and she is on goat's milk for dairy allergies (no cheese, eggs, etc). She is better now than she was when younger!

Ronnica said...

I'd have taken a big last bite, too!