Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Praying for Students

Here are some pictures from our trip, as I promised



This is a group of our students praying for the Bible College Students in Bali, Indonesia. These students come from mostly Hindu and Buddhist backgrounds, and once saved usually rejected by their families because of their new faith. They attend the College for one year, and then are sent to remote places in Indonesia to church plant and become a part of the community, learning how to share Jesus to those people. We have a lot to learn from these students.



This is Dustin, Kim, and Ashley leading worship at the same Bible College. It was weird to hear familiar worship songs, and then hear the words in a foreign language. I could never sing the songs, because my brain couldn't disassociate what I was hearing from what I knew.

No comments: