Monday, July 17, 2006

More Vacation Pics!

I just had to share with you a few more pictures from my Disney Cruise Vacation. We had so much fun, and I was totally blessed to be able to go on this vacation.





This was a road sign on the Route 66 Road where all the bars/clubs were at on board. I just thought it was hilarious..."Nuts to You!"




Enjoying a little wine with dinner, at Animator's Palate on our last night of the cruise.




Tony and Helena...Susana's brother and wife from Spain. I love talking with Helena, my Spanish is non-existent and she speaks English fairly well. However, there are moments when the correct English terminology escapes her, and that is when we start laughing.





You never know who might just decide to take a walk around the deck in the afternoon. Repeat after me...I must always have my camera handy and ready! Me and Alexis were ready for our pic with Daisy Duck.





Me and Susana hanging out in one of the cool round windows outside Wave Bands...the club we went to every night to listen to music.





Aarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Who is this wench???





My favorite way to take a pic...take it by holding the camera and taking my own picture! This is me and Juana, Susana's mom. This is actually our second vacation together...she went with us to Spain a few years ago.





Me and Susana outside on Deck 10 at the Pirates in the Caribbean Deck Party!




These are some mean looking twin pirates. Laura and Virginia on Pirates in the Caribbean night!




I'm surprised he posed for this picture....Antonio in his pirate get up!

7 comments:

Cagle Clan said...

All your pics bring back WONDERFUL memories for me! I am SO glad you had a great time!!!! There is nothing like it, I know. I have that same picture in front of Mount Rustmore that you have on my myspace....well, except it's of me and my boys! :)
We had pirates night too!!! I have the bandanas still.
I'm so glad you got to do all that!

Cagle Clan said...

PS~ Did you see the Disney shows every night on the ship??? Did you love them?
Oh, and I love that "wench" pic of you....cute!!
I snorkeled at Castaway Cay too!! Remember, I got sea sick on the way back in! :)

Cagle Clan said...

Hey lady...answer my questions! :) OK, so there was only one.....:)

Rachel Ann said...

Sorry! Yes, the shows every night were great. Especially like the appropriately dressed Tarzan, Hades, and the guy who played Peter Pan.

The Golden Mickeys were fantastic...gotta love all the princesses!!! Our snorkeling was cut short a bit when a tropical storm came in, but it was all right.

Cagle Clan said...

Thank you!!!! I can eat and sleep again now. I needed answers!!!! :)

Rachel Ann said...

Jess

I'm so sorry that I was the cause of sleep loss...I'll make sure never to do it again! :)

Cagle Clan said...

:O)