Monday, July 31, 2006

The Zoo!

Last week me, my sister Camille, niece Dajia, nephew Brandon and his friend Chris headed to the Point Defiance Zoo and Aquarium. It was a nice day, a bit hot, but not as hot as it had been the week before. My sister and I were trying to find something to do to spend time with our nephew Brandon who was up here visiting for six weeks (my sister and her family moved to Cali last summer).



Me and my baby sister Camille!



Dajia checking out the starfish and other "sea creatures" that you could touch inside the Aquarium.



My nephew Brandon, who was up here visiting my Dad for about six weeks. Hard to imagine he is 16 now and driving...where does the time go?



I love this picture even not being able to see Dajia's face. She was completely fascinated in the Aquarium. She loved all the fish and the sharks. She sat and stared and touched the glass like she could get to them. She screamed when we tried walking on to the next exhibit.



Me and the "Family" statue inside the park!

No comments: