Sunday, July 16, 2006

Vacation Pictures

I'm back from cruising 'round the Caribbean. We had an absolutely amazing vacation. It was warm and sunny...although we did have a storm at Disney's private island which in turn cleared the beach and we had to go back to the ship an hour or so early, but oh well.

Of course, being a Disney cruise, I met lots of characters and had them sign my autograph book. You think, she has an autograph book at her age? Why yes I do...I'm just like any typical child who gets excited when she sees all the princesses. I also like the villians, Malificent is one of my favorites!

Here are some of our character pictures





Me, Susana (my best friend), and her nieces Alexis, Mikki, Laura, and Virginia with Cinderella






Me, Susana, Maria (Susana's sister) and Alexis (who absolutely loves Tinkerbell, and was told by Peter Pan to keep her eye out for her during the cruise!) with Peter Pan and Wendy Darling






Me with the Queen of Hearts...off with their heads! and Alice in Wonderland





All of us girls with Snow White




All of us with Aurora...Sleeping Beauty

No comments: