Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Apologies

I haven't been blogging per my usual....normally, you see me on her at least once a week and it has been a couple of weeks in between posts...please accept my apologies.

I've been facing a lot of DRAMA and CRAP at work right now that has been a bit overwhelming. However, I'm not going to vent, rant, rave or say anything negative on here because God called me on the carpet the other day for my attitude, my words and overall disposition. Instead I am simply going to pray and watch my tongue. Please pray for me....if you know me personally you will know that I am quick to say things and a lot of times it is very caustic because I am just a very blunt and honest person. Don't get me wrong...it is ok to be blunt and honest with people (hello....some people need that!) but sometimes I don't have a lot tact and say whatever.

I will tell you this...my job is temporary. Either I will be laid off within the next month or so, possibly fired (don't ask) or I will be quitting.

I've also been worrying about what I am going to do next year for a teaching position. I KNOW BEYOND A SHADOW OF A DOUBT that God has control over my life, my work, my finances, my relationships...really, my EVERYTHING. But it gets depressing when I see all the layoffs going on in education because of budget cuts and me a new teacher. However, God doesn't see all this crap, He sees the end of the tunnel. I'm praying for clear vision and direction for next year. There are a couple of jobs open that I've heard about and I am pursuing those and just praying for the right open door!

I really do love you all that come and read about my life. I'm glad that I have family, real-life friends and all my bloggy friends that come by and shower me with bloggy love!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!


I will trust in the Lord with all my Heart and lean not on my own understanding but in ALL THINGS trust in the Lord with all my heart, soul and strength

4 comments:

TEAM SWITZER said...

AMEN! We are praying with you!

Nina said...

I second TEAM SWITZER!!!

R.A. said...

You have my prayers, lady!

Ronnica said...

I'm glad that you're not venting! It's one of my beefs with blogging...people feel like it's a forum to talk bad about others!

Praying for you, girl!