Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Scrap Weekend

A few weekends ago I had the opportunity to go on a scrapbook retreat with a few friends from Puyallup. We went to this great scrapbook retreat called the Keepsake Cottage in Kent. Ladies...listen up...if you scrap you need to schedule a retreat here. I'm bad in that I didn't take any photos of the house...sorry!

Anyways...Katie, the owner, built an actually cottage on her property and created a scrapbook retreat center. It has something like 8 rooms with two beds each, two bathrooms, a full kitchen and an enormous scrap area!


Late night scrapping. I actually stayed up until almost 4am one night with Holly! I haven't stayed up that late in forever...I'm realizing that I am not a teenager anymore! LOL...

Amazing what a small world we live in...this is Cara!

Cara and I actually knew each other back in college when we both attended Northwest College. She is now good friends with my friends Jen and Holly...and now we've gotten to reconnect!
Jen (sitting down) was our hostess for the weekend. Meaning she recruited all the attendees, worked with Katie and such! Jen is a friend from my Puyallup Foursquare days...and I'm glad to call her friend!

Wendy is standing behind her. We sat next to each other all weekend and she made me a bit jealous...she was scrapping a vacation in the sun and made me want a vacation!
And this is my good friend Holly! Like Jen we are friends from Puyallup Foursquare. We started out going to the same small group something like 8 years ago or so and have remained friends ever since! She has two cuties that she was scrapping all weekend...Josie and Ben. It was nice to sit across from her and be able to visit all weekend and catch up with one another!

No comments: