Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Scrap Page...Fishin'

I have been wanting to do this page FOREVER...I have been searching and searching for the perfect fish to grace the front of my page!! Finally I found one...YES, using the Cricut!

This is a tri-fold page protector...it splits the image on the front and then you open it up and get a full 12 x 12 in the middle and 6 x 12 on each side!
Sorry, not the greatest picture!

This was done with my Dad and that middle picture in mind. He was 25 years old when the picture was taken and it was of his first big Steelhead that he caught. I remember this picture hanging in our house all of my growing up.

You might not be able to tell...but my Dad was handsome! (He still is!)

The side pictures are of my Dad and sister Shannon...she was more of a fisher women than I was...I merely went out to visit with my Dad.

Here's a bit of a close-up...I used stickers to list the details of the catch along the sides and a few rub-ons about fishin'

No comments: