Monday, December 21, 2009

Early Christmas Celebrations

My Mom, her husband Bob, my sister Camille, her husband Joe and my nieces Dajia and Elliana came over on Saturday to celebrate an early Christmas. We had dinner, watched movies and opened presents.

My sweetie Dajia!

Camille, what is that look?

Elliana just waking up from a nap!

Mom, Camille and Me....just missing the middle child Shannon!

Elly is showing us her new tutu skirt that I made her! I have to say I was underwhelmed by the response the girls had towards their new skirts. I suppose all those other presents were more exciting at that moment!

Girls doing a little dance with their Daddy!

Elly is showing Grandma her new present!

Family picture! What a cute looking family!

My baby sister the poser!!! LOL...she is ready when you say SMILE!

No comments: