Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Connecting.....

As I have been reading the comments left by various friends, I am in awe of how people can manage to stay connected. This last week I have re-visited with friends from years ago, and connected via the web with at least a dozen more people. All this because I decided to join the blogging family. I have all sorts of people who say, "That is so cheesy!" I just look at them and grin :). I want to say thank you to all of those who have stopped by and left comments, it is great to see where everyone is. I truly count myself blessed to have so many great friends. And the most amazing thing is knowing that friendship doesn't end here on earth, but will be continued in heaven.

And if anyone can give me some hints on how to work a blog it would be greatly appreciated. I am a quick learner; however, seeing the layout of my side bar and such is really irritating me! All those anal retentive admin organizing type people all said? AMEN!

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

I have to say you are doing quite well with figuring out the blog thing. Usually people cannot figure out how to add friends blog links on the side without help from someone, and you just did it! By the way, I just emailed Jessica Side, I am so looking forward to a response!