Friday, October 14, 2005

A little bit about Me!

I turned 31 in September, and I think it was harder to turn 31 than 30...since it was the realization that I am firmly entrenched in my 30's and will no longer see 20. However, on the flip side of that, I have done so much for being so young. I have the opportunity to travel all over, work in a ministry that I love and pretty much do the things I want to do.

The main activity that I am involved with is Masters Commission at Puyallup Foursquare Church, in Puyallup, WA. MC is an internship program that teaches students biblical foundations, heals relationships with our Saviour, and learning what area of ministry they want to be a part of. I was an MC student in 1992--1993 in Spokane. Through a serious of events and mixed emotions, I decided I never wanted to be a part of that ministry. However, God has different ideas! As a part of my spiritual and leadership restoration, God placed in leadership of wonderfully solid Masters Commission program. I am the administrator for our program, and I love every minute of it. God has brought me back to my first love of ministering with young people, and this year we have 20 great students for me to love on!

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

Wow Rachel!!! It is so odd that you wrote me b/c I was just thinking about you a couple of weeks ago and wondering what you were up to! It is so great to hear that you are in the place that you are. I am so excited to get reaquainted with you.

Sabrina said...

Oh yeah, and I am curious how you came across my blog? I am so glad you did!