Friday, August 11, 2006

Annoying Habits

This post is dedicated to my best friend Susana!

Do you have an annoying habit that bugs the crap out people? Do you belch in public? Do you twirl your hair? Ok...so here is my annoying habit....

....I, um...um...I don't sing the right words to songs! I'm most famously known for singing, "I can see clearly now, the sun is shining...!" I know, I know what a dork I am.
She gets quite irritated...well maybe not irritated, but she can't fathom why after so many years of her correcting me I still can't the words RIGHT! What are the correct words again?
And when I don't know words at all...I just simply make them up. And I think that life should be a musical. Don't you agree? You have a bad day...you break out in a song about how no one loves you...you have a great day, you and everyone surrounding you breaks out into this big song and dance routine...doesn't it sound great?
Anywho...just wanted to let you know a little bit more about me! What do you want me to know about you?
Susana....I promise to try and remember how to sing the songs, but you and I both know that probably isn't going to happen anytime soon...nor would I be the dorky best friend if I all of sudden remembered words to songs?!?

2 comments:

MKD said...

Hmmm...I think I have many annoying habits that drive people around me nuts, but the funny this is I don't know that they are annoying!!! YOu should ask my husband, I'm sure he as LIST of stuff that annoys him because I do for HIM! HA!

Anonymous said...

You wouldn't be my best friend if you suddenly started singing all the right words! That's part of your charm.

I totally agree about life being a musical...actually I think we should have a soundtrack, that way you know there is a scary velvet clown painting waiting just around the corner!!!
Susana