Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Ebay/IPod Update...Chomp Chomp

Ok, remember the last post I did I stated that I wanted to buy an IPod; however, something like that isn't in my budget right now. So I decided to do some power selling on Ebay...I've bought and sold before, but no power selling before. What is power selling you ask? Let me tell you...instead of just selling one or two items I had 40 some items up for sale...mostly stamp/craft stuff that I am not using anymore. So,I just finished my first round of power selling and how much did I make?

$182!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW!!! Even I was shocked....that means I only need another 100 bucks to buy my IPod...I'm going to get it much sooner than I thought. YEAH!!!!!!!!!

Ok..why the chomp chomp in the title?

I was at the post office mailing a few of my ebay sales off to those lucky recipients somewhere in this country...and standing behind me was this older gentleman (Older than me, but younger than 60). I started to hear this chomp, chomp, chomp noise...so I casuallly turn around to investigate. The guy behind me is blissfully unaware that the gum he is chewing is absolutely driving me nuts. Yes, the chomp, chomp, chomp noise was coming from this gum smacking imbecile. Now, I hate to be harsh and call people names, but seriously...do you have to chomp your gum in my ears????????????? UGH!!!!!!!!

And you know when you casually turn around to look at your surroundings, people usually get the hint if they are doing something obnoxious and stop. OH NO, not this guy...chomp, chomp, chomp...swish it to the other side...chomp, chomp, chomp. Lord, let him have to scrape gum off the bottom of tables when he gets to heaven!

2 comments:

MKD said...

You should have turned around & asked him if his gum was going to fall out of his mouth.
Or is he trying to kill his gum, because its probably dead by now!
Man I can totally picture this happening. too funny!

Cagle Clan said...

Good job on the Ebay stuff!!!
I have always wanted to give that a try..I'm just a tiny bit afraid I would have too much fun with it and one day John would come home and our house would be empty cause I'd sold everything on Ebay!! :)
Marcie..that comment about killing the gum was pretty funny!