Thursday, August 31, 2006

Family Pics

These are pictures from when my brother-in-law Ernie was up last week with my niece Maddy. We had lunch together one day with my nephew Josh, my sister Camille and niece Dajia.



Maddy took this picture of me at Chuck E Cheese....can you believe I didn't get one picture of us together?




Josh, Maddy and Dajia....smile big!



Maddy's buddy Zach...Zach is actually my first cousin; however, he is Maddy's age. So I am more like an aunt to him and Maddy.



My Maddy! She has grown so much and is such a delight....love you tons



Me and my nephew Josh. Josh lives in Gig Harbor, and is a football player for his highschool team. The girls just love him.



Ernie and Josh! Watch out Ernie, Josh is almost taller than you!



Ernie and Dajia...she sure loves her Uncle Ernie!

No comments: