Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Goals

Ok...I know that people normally make goals at the beginning of the year, but how many people actually keep those goals? And who said I was normal? Yeah, yeah you can quit laughing now!

So here are my goals for the next year...most are just things I want to do or buy...but goals nonetheless:

1. Buy plane ticket to go to California to visit my family for Christmas
2. Save money for trip to India and Thailand...MC mission's trip in February
3. Save money for trip to London and Paris...going with the family I live with next June
4. A 30GB IPod...want before my trips...using money I make off of Ebay to buy this
5. Trade my car in and buy a Jeep...soft top preferred...older model not new
6. Participate in a weekly small group...yes I know I should already be in one!
7. Move to California next June
8. Laugh more and enjoy life...wait I already do this! Yeah for me!

Do these sound selfish? I know I do a lot of things and travel a lot; however, since I'm not married and have no kids, I figure might as well do it now. I really just wanted to put these down so that I could see them and visualize what I am wanting to do this next year.

2 comments:

MKD said...

Hmm...thinking we need to just start our own small group, maybe a book one like we talked about a LONG time ago?!
That whole small group thing is on my list of "to do's" as well, but, yeah, I'm right there with ya!

Anonymous said...

Hey Rachel... let me know when your in London! I'm only a few hours away, ok more like 8, but either way I'm at least on the same island, hehe.