Friday, February 02, 2007

Ice Cream



I scream,
You scream,
We all scream for
ICE CREAM!

Why is it that people think ice cream is a good idea in the middle of winter? It is freezing cold out and we go, "Hmmm, I think ice cream sounds good right now!" No, not a nice cup of warm cocoa with whip cream on top, but ice cream. So who were the fabulous thinkers that thought ice cream at Cold Stone Creamery would be a good idea at 9:00 tonight? Oh yeah, me and the others I was with for dinner. We went to Hunan Gardens for dinner, and as we are sitting around talking the idea to go to Cold Stone popped up. I admit, I was all over the idea until....I WALKED OUTSIDE INTO THE FREEZING COLD WEATHER!
Did I still get my ice cream?

Of course, Coffee Lovers Only please!

Was it delicious? Of course it was!

So please, the only thing I ask is if you are thinking of partaking of Cold Stone in the middle of winter that you wear a coat! (yes, I saw teenagers in there wearing just t-shirts! Dumb!)

No comments: