Saturday, January 19, 2008

Shampoo

Ok, I know that shampoo seems like it might be a strange topic to blog about, but I have come across this great new shampoo product. It is a spray powder shampoo that you can use when you don't have the opportunity or access to give your hair a regular shampoo, or you need a quick pick me up shampoo in between regular shampooings (is that really a word?!).

As most of my friends and family know, I have travel a lot, and the last three years I have been over to SE Asia...let me tell you that there were many times that I wish I had a product like this. I can distinctly remember our second year over there our group was staying at Pastor Christopher's house...now keep in mind that this is a medium sized house (by Malaysian standards) that housed like 30 of us and his family....I slept in a room with about 10 girls, but ALL of us girls were using one bathroom. Let me tell you that it would have been great to have this spray powder shampoo to use...you put it on dry and it leaves your hair shiny and clean. The bonus is that it is a dry shampoo that doesn't leave oily residue or white stuff in your hair. It is quick and easy to use. Even better? They have shampoo for different colors of hair: Brunettes, Blondes, Black, and Silver hair. That means that they have experimented and perfected their shampoo to fit all different hair types, and haven't just clumped all of us into one pile of hair!

I can think of lots of times that having a shampoo like this would come in handy: camping, on long airline flights (and then you are stuck in the airport), emergency run out of your regular shampoo at home, and much more! It is also a product that is fairly reasonably priced...you can either but it off their site or they have retail locations (like Rite Aid....and all of us have a Rite Aid somewhere near us). Just think of the times this product would come in handy.

No comments: