Sunday, January 06, 2008

Snow Weekend!

So we spent the weekend up at Snoqualmie...rented hotel rooms and everything. So for those of you who know me, are thinking why did she go with (I hate snow!), well you know family and all!

This is Ham #1...I think she was actually walking up to me saying, "Let me see, let me see!"

Ham #2...what's with the head tilted, teeth baring pictures with cheesy grins that kids always give you?
We are King and Queen of the mountain...ok so we are Prince and Princess of the really high snow hill that is piled up outside of the Summit Lodge!
Snow Angel making kiddos. They actually kept plopping down where ever they felt like it...this time just happen to be on the foot path everyone was taking from the tubing area up to the entrance.

Maddy and Dajia...usually Maddy is my camera hog; however, I only got a couple of pictures of her this weekend. I guess I'll have to go back again and get more!

No comments: