Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!!!



Well, the weathermen said we would have a "snowstorm" last night, getting 1-2" inches overnight. So I made sure I was up early enough this morning to possibly scrape ice off my truck, and heat it up and have time to go slowly to work.

What did I see this morning? RAIN!! Go figure, we live in Washington and get rain.

Then about 9ish this morning, as I was sitting at my desk, it started to snow. Now don't get me wrong, I am not a complete Bah Humbug; however, I hate to drive in snow...especially with others who don't know how to drive in it. It snowed all day long, actually sticking to the cars, the trees, and even the road. I do have to admit that it was beautiful, but then.....it all melted away.

Enjoy the evening with a nice cup of hot cocoa!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy do I miss the rain. Did you know it is 67 and sunny in Dallas today? Nah Nah!

Sabrina said...

We will be lucky if we see snow this year. Since we moved to Roseburg, it has only snowed a few times, and it doesn't stick. But I don't mind, I am afraid of driving in the snow.

blessed girl said...

Rachel,

Come visit us. We have 4-5 inches and went sledding yesterday. We'd love to have you come stay with us!!!

Rachel Ann said...

It is starting to snow again...Today is Thursday and they are predicting lots of snow all day and throughout the weekend. I'm not so sure about the sledding, but the visiting friends part sounds good!