Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Random Trivia...Random Rachel

This subject is totally dedicated to one of my favorite people: Greg Reich. Greg serves on our MC council and is one of module teachers, as well as being a great awesome Man of God.

Greg and I have this game that we play everytime we see each other, even if it for five minutes on a Sunday morning. We play random facts of trivia...Random Rachel...that's me! For some reason, God has given me a brain that stores multitudes and multitudes of useless and totally random trivia. Most of it is media in nature, like movies, music, etc. Not really good with sports trivia, but I suppose I can learn.

We spent almost four hours in a car, with a bunch of people that thought we were crazy, just bouncing trivia off of one another.

So my challenge to you is....give me your trivia! Ask me trivia questions, I will see if I can answer. I'm good, but not perfect, just keep that in mind.

5 comments:

MKD said...

What Color is a Giraffe's tongue?

MKD said...

Oh Rachel I'm also so full of useless information! Its a radio thing I've decided!

Cagle Clan said...

Oh my, you and my husband! He loves trivia also, I will have to ask him and get some good ones for you! :)
Jess

Rachel Ann said...

I believe the color of a giraffe's tongue is black...some say purple...some say blue....hmmmmm...what do you say???

MKD said...

yep, you are correct! Black that is. But the stupid reason I know that question is from the tv show Salute Your Shorts. It was a question on a radio show that the kids were going to win money on or something like that. Isn't like I know all the details~! :)