Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Life

Work all day...make MC calls at lunch time...catch a fifteen minute nap after work...and then head to the church to gather up my paperwork and head into a Masters Commission Council Meeting. Somedays I'm grateful that I am not married and don't have children as I am totally available to dedicate myself to the ministry I love. Although it amazes me once I get home at 9pm on a continuous basis and wonder, where did the day go.

I am such an anally administrative person, that I love the meetings, the figuring out of schedules, budgets, and emergencies. I love the comings and goings...but every once in awhile I stop and think, "Man it has been three weeks since I've had a night at home." On top of my regular job and MC, I also work part time for KMPS radio station, which is a great perk job (since I have to work the Rascal Flatts concert this Friday night!). Then there is that part of me that is trying to get out of debt, at the same time I am taking 2 1/2 weeks off of work (non-paid) to go on a mission's trip...so I think let's get a second..um third or fourth job during the Christmas Holidays. Am I crazy???? At times I think I might be.

Let me leave you with a bit of random trivia that I learned tonight. Who plays Barney Fife on the Andy Griffith show and what did he always carry in his pocket? Want the answers....check back next time.

No comments: