Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Hello

Hello all....just thought I'd pop in and give a shout out to y'all. And to give you an update on life (if you are interested)!

Never heard back from the job interview that I had down in Tacoma, but that's all right, God obviously has other things in mind for me. Let me encourage anyone who reads this when they are facing a new situation (like job interviews)...I pray the same prayer everytime I go into an interview, "Father, if it is your will for me to have this job then open the doors wide and make it obvious that this is the place for me to be. If you don't desire for me to be here then slam the doors shut and do not let me be discouraged about shut doors."

I did have an interview today with the Sumner School District about adding their district to my Emergency Substitute Certification, and I am a new sub within the Sumner School System. I have to drive to Olympia tomorrow and get my certificate updated so that I can attend an orientation on Thursday and then I am eligible for subbing on Monday! This is great for me because I now have two school districts that I can sub in so that means more eligibility to work and I love Sumner (as it is where I grew up and went to school). Plus they are really shorthanded at the highschool, and that is my favorite place to sub!

So now my dilemma is...do I do one more year of just subbing and working for KMPS during the summer along with other side jobs to get through the summer? Or do I move to Cali???? I thought God said to say in WA through the summer of 2007, so maybe I just need to hang tight and see what happens in the next couple of months. God has been taking care of me financially, which is a total blessing, so....we'll see!

As a side note...I went through training last week for this job that I was doing temporarily and when I was sitting there totally bored out of my gourd I realized that I can come up with over 20 words just from my last name: McAskill

So if you are really bored, see how many words you can come up with! :)

Have a totally blessed day! If any of you are planning on going to the Puyallup Spring Fair sometime between April 20--23 stop by the KMPS booth and say HI to me!!!!!

No comments: