Monday, April 17, 2006

MC Puyallup Foursquare

MC Puyallup Foursquare

Our Masters Commission at Puyallup Foursquare is very fortunate to have Mr. Roderick Graciano come each year and teach a module for our first year students. He is an awesome man of God and the students love what he teaches. I constantly hear great comments about him, and more importantly that he is making the Bible more interesting to learn about.

Thank you Mr. Graciano for spending Tuesday mornings with our students, you are greatly appreciated!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I'm surprised that your name isn't Jenn! I was shocked at all the similarities between the two of us too! I must say though, I HATE country music :P Anyways, I just wanted to say thank you for the blessing you left me on my blog. It was a rough day today and it was perfect timing. God bless you in all you do too!!