Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Monopoly


I was cruising the internet tonight, or should I say surfing? I found that at http://www.hasbro.com/monopoly/ you can vote on the next Monopoly game coming out this summer. Basically, Hasbro has picked 22 cities across the States, and for each city has chosen 3 famous landmarks. Each person can then go and vote for their favorite landmark, and the one with the most votes is the landmark that will be on the new Monopoly game. And yes, Seattle is one of the cities. Also, the city with the most votes will be the city that is located in the famous blue Boardwalk spot.

So, come on get out there and vote for something that is worthwhile. Let's see Seattle make it to the Boardwalk spot. Each individual can vote once a day from now until May 12th.

VOTE...YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!

2 comments:

MKD said...

I heard about this on the radio. I do need to go & vote! thanks for the link!

Cagle Clan said...

Rachel
Hey! I have been a little behind at reading blogs and I am trying to catch up! :) I saw that you gave me an honorable mention a couple posts ago and I wanted to say thanks! :)
Love, Jess