Saturday, May 13, 2006

Happy Mother's Day!



Happy Mother's Day to each and every Mom out there! This is me with my Mom and sister Camille and niece Dajia.

I want to send a special Mother's Day hello to my Mom...Connie. I am very fortunate to have a mom who cares so much about me, even though I don't always show my appreciation. God gave me to my Mom and Dad almost 32 years ago, and it has been a wonderful fit ever since. Some of you may not know that I am adopted, so God literally gave me to my parents. I have no bitterness to my biological parents, just overwhelming gratitude that they made the right decision in giving me up. And that my parents made the right decision in saying yes to my adoption. After my adoption, my Mom had two more girls....so a house full of girls (sorry Dad!). I know they were excited to bring me home and become a part of their family, and for that I am thank God! I couldn't have asked for a better family then the one I was placed in. I have great parents, wonderful sisters and grandparents, and an army of aunts, uncles and cousins.

Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: