Sunday, September 03, 2006

Please Pray

Good Morning! Please pray for my church, Puyallup Foursquare, today. Our pastoral staff is holding an emergency business meeting this afternoon after service to impart some very devastating news. You understand that I can not go into details about the situation; however, it is a very delicate issue that is going to affect a lot of people. My heart has been very heavy since Thursday, when I found out the news.

Some specific prayer requests:

1. Wisdom for our pastoral staff in dealing with the news and telling it to our congregation

2. This is potential news that could affect church goers who are on the fringe of making a decision for Christ...and we never want to see a person get so upset that they never come back to church or make Christ their Savior

3. Those people that are in the middle of this situation

4. Peace over our churches (it does involve another church...so please pray for them as well...I won't say who though)

Thank you so much! It is so hard to be a position where you see the enemy moving and trying to destroy churches, families, individuals, and simply anyone who desires to know more of God and do His will. I know that I have some amazing prayer warrior friends out there that will take this to Heaven's gates.

Thank you all again....many blessings!

No comments: