Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Secret Santa Revealed



Kori over at Between a Whisper and a Roar (My Life as a CFer's Wife) hosted a lovely Secret Santa Shindig this holiday season!
Photobucket

This is the button you've been seeing on my side bar for the last month or so! I love getting and giving presents and so I thought I'd jump right on in and participate!

I checked the mail box first and found a box with my goodies that I won...a new book and the Barlow Girls Christmas CD...that was enough to start my fun evening.

Then I pulled into my spot and saw a package nesting against the front door...I was excited to see what came.

Here it is...all the way from Carson City NV...ok I actually just deleted the picture because I wasn't sure my Secret Santa Katrina wanted her address on my blog!
Here is what I found when I opened my box...a fun Christmas sign....a few wrapped presents and a stocking full of goodies!This was one of the wrapped gifts...a great book for a Scrapbooker like me...a book full of quotes for scrapbooking!This was the other wrapped gifts...YUM...Junior Mints are one of my favorite candies!Here are the goodies from my stocking...new socks, a cute hand towel, a PEACE star ornament, a candle, a Gingerbread recipe ornament and LICORICE (really yummy black licorice...oh yum!).

Secret Santa...thank you so much for all the goodies!Here is the PEACE star on my tree...and that is what I wish all of you this holiday season...the PEACE of Jesus Christ!

19 comments:

Kori said...

Oh how wonderful(except for the part that included the word licorice) So glad you liked your goodies and had a good time.

Becky Welch said...

How wonderful!! Great stuff!

Cathy Davis said...

Very nice! I received my goodies today and was blown away! how fun has this been?

The Acting Mom said...

Visiting from SITS.
Fun gifts! I love Secret Santa!

Julie@Cool Mom Guide said...

Oh, that sounds like so much fun! Wish I knew about it earlier!

LORI said...

JUST SIGNED IN AFTER YOU AT SITS--WHY ARE WE SUBSTITUTES UP SO DARN LATE??!

TEAM SWITZER said...

Hey Rach!
I tried those Jr. Mints a few weeks ago. They were pretty good, but I still like the original ones best. Don't get me wrong, I ate the whole box myself! Enjoy! Oh, they make inside out ones too...My Gma bought me some of those and they were just okay too.

Suzann @ Lavender and Roses said...

Happy Thursday Sitsa! Look at you #1 this morning.

Joanne said...

That is awesome.

I wandered over to your blog from SITS.

B said...

I love that peace decoration on your tree. So perfect.

Jamie said...

I sooo wanted to do this but I found it after the cutoff...It looks like it was a lot of fun!

Jenny and the Princess Peonies said...

That book is so great! You will love it!

San said...

Hiya! Popped by from SITS! Great presents you got! ;)

Tabitha Blue said...

Oooooooooo, how fun!!! Secret gifts, and packages and presents!!!!! What a perfect evening!! I'm sure you had a blast going through all that fun stuff!!!

:)
~Tabitha~

freshmommyblog..com

Beverly said...

Hi Rachel,

I'm a SITS visitor. I'm a simple gal who loves the Lord, too. :-)

Merry Christmas!

Bev

Random Hiccups said...

Popping by from SITS! Neat gifts you received!

Lynette said...

WOW. I didn't participate in this swap, but it looks like a you got a lot of cool goodies.

Yaya said...

Sweet!

pam said...

Nice gifts, wishing you a very merry Christmas.

Pam