Monday, September 21, 2009

Wickedly Fantastic!!!

To finish up my birthday week, my Mom and I went to see Wicked at the Paramount in Seattle! I have been waiting forever to see this musical...

If you haven't read the book you need to...

...then you need to go see the musical.

I'm telling you, you will never watch the Wizard of Oz the same way again!

Something Wicked this way comes....

The Paramount Theater!

We had great seats down on the floor and I was riveted the entire two hours and forty-five minutes!!

And before the show?

We had dinner at the Melting Pot. If you aren't familiar with the Melting Pot it is a fondue restaurant where a full dinner consists of a cheese fondue appetizer (with bread, apples and veggies), a salad, the main entree (chicken, different types of steak, shrimp, ravioli, sausage) cooked in broth, and dessert...we had bananas foster (white chocolate with bananas flambeed at the table). It takes at least two hours to eat and it is fan-freaking-tastic!!!

All in all...a great evening. Thanks Mom for coming with me!

2 comments:

Cagle Clan said...

I am going to see this tomorrow night with my girlfriends and I can't wait!!!!! :-)

The Blonde Duck said...

How fun!