Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Yeah Me!!!

It's my birthday, it's my birthday, it's my birthday!!!

Yeah, I know...I have no shame in telling the whole wide world that it is my birthday!

I'll even tell you how old I am!

35

Wow, almost 40! It's a good thing that I am comfortable with my age.

If you know me, you know that I LOVE, absolutely LOVE my birthday!!! It's really celebrated all month long...I have no shame! I've been going out for free meals for the last week or so (there are so many free coupons you can get on your birthday..google free birthday coupons).

This morning I went to Denny's for a free Grand Slam with Holly, I'm going to Sushi Town for lunch with my Daddy and for dinner I'm heading out to the Spaghetti factory with Charlie/Barb and Rodney/Holly! YUM!!

Saturday is really exciting...my Mom is coming up from Vancouver and we are going to the Melting Pot and to see Wicked!! OMG...I can't wait to see it!!!

PS...I take cash! **SMILE** Gotta pay for my vacation in December somehow!

4 comments:

teampischke said...

Does everyone get a free grand slam on their birthday? Have a great day!

Rachel Ann said...

Yep...everyone gets a free grand slam...you just have to show your ID. There are tons of free stuff you can get on your birthday...Red Robin gives hamburgers. Google free birthday coupons or such and a whole list of stuff will come up!

Kelley with Amy's Angels said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! : )

Bethany said...

Happy (late) Birthday! I had no idea about the free Grand Slam, too bad there are no Denny's around here.