Sunday, February 17, 2008

I'm UP!

Goodness, I hate being sick! Luckily I think I am one of the few that didn't catch the nasty flu bug that is going round! I just have a vicious cough, that is in my chest and was (still is actually) affecting my sinuses and what not. I haven't done much the last four days other than lay around and sleep. I've been trying to do some homework, and studying for my test (THIS FRIDAY...UGH!), but haven't been too successful until TODAY!

I'm starting to feel normal again. I still have this cough that won't go away, but I've dealt with this type of stuff all my life (yes, I probably have a touch of bronchitis...ick!). But at least I don't feel the need to sleep all day long. Yesterday I got up feeling fairly good at 8am....by 11:30, I was back in bed for a nap (if you can call 4 hours a nap)....my body obviously was screaming for some serious sleep the last few days!

Today I got up went to church and went to Hastings Bookstore (aka..free internet) and researched more of my study questions for Friday, bought a study book for my HUGE content exam in July, and now I'm heading off to lunch. I may not be 100% but I feel a whole lot better! Again, I really HATE being sick! Sheesh....

I hope that all of you are feeling well!

1 comment:

Nina said...

Good to hear you are on the journey to feeling better.