Sunday, February 24, 2008

Nervous Nelly!

This is what I don't want to see!!!

For all you who read this blog, you know that I had to take a big test on Friday. Yeah, it was a lot harder and a lot longer than I initially thought it was going to be. Needless to say I was kind of wreck taking the test. All I could keep saying was, "You can do it! Just need a 70% to pass!" Now for someone who is usually pretty good and taking tests and getting good grades, I have never felt this insecure about a test before. Maybe because it was my first official test within my Masters Program...I don't know.

When I got home and checked my email, I kind of jumped the gun a bit, because there was an email from my mentor saying I has passed. I thought, WOW That was quick and instantly felt relief.

BUT...BUT...BUT!!!!

What a dork I am, I went back into the email and re-read it just to make sure...OH NO!! It was an email response saying I had passed the last pre-assessment that I took on Thursday. Kind of a bit late telling me that I passed the pre test, but oh well.

So now I have to wait until Monday or even Tuesday to find out if I passed or not. I'm not quite sure what I'll do or how I'll respond if I don't pass. My nerves can't handle this kind of stress!!!

This is what I aspire to! However, like I said, I would be happy with a 70% passing grade!!

1 comment:

MKD said...

You make me laugh!