Thursday, March 13, 2008

PBR Baby!

Lyrics to Toby Keith's "Gimme 8 Seconds"

I got a good bull roped, I got a brand new bell
I got a hot rod pick up truck she can really set sail
Pushing that red line gotta make that show
Gonna meet my buddies at the rodeo

Just drew myself a mean old bull
We're all smellin' money 'cause the jackpot's full
He's got the fire in his belly and he turns back quick
Son this big devil's got a bag of tricks

Gimme 8 seconds, gimme one more shot
Gimme hell below, gimme strength on top
You gotta be crazy, gotta be insane
To hitch your wagon to a hurricane

Gonna wrap my rope around my gloves real tight
I'm droppin' my hooks down and I'm ready to ride
Say a little pray give a nod and go, stay clean in the middle
'Till I hear that whistle blow

Gimmie 8 more seconds, gimmie one more shot
Gimmie hell below, gimmie strength on top
You gotta be crazy, gotta be insane
To hitch your wagon to a hurricane
Yeah hitch your wagon to a hurricane

Can you tell by the song where I might be going this weekend? That's right, me and my PBR buddy Brittany Reich are headed to the Tacoma Dome on Saturday and Sunday to watch the boys get down and dirty with the bulls of PBR!!! Oh yeah!!! This is one event I go to every year, and I rarely miss it!

To be honest....Brittany actually goes for the sport of it...she is way on top of the standings and money placements. ME??? um, yeah I go for the sport too! The sport of watching so many hunky, hunky cowboys in WRANGLERS!!!

No comments: