Tuesday, March 25, 2008

PBR Pics

Here a few pictures from my weekend fun of PBR at the Tacoma Dome! Here I am in my cowboy hat and brand new BOOTS...although I forgot to take a picture of those brand new BOOTS for you to see! But trust me, they are nice. I ended up having to buy a pair of ankle high zip up boots in mens, because my FLAT FAT FEET just don't work in normal cowboy boots! Oh well, you only see the tips of them anyways and these look just like regular boots!



These are my friends Brittany and Jessica Reich. Brittany (She is on the right in the cowboy hat) and I are PBR buddies...we've been to the Ellensburg Rodeo, and to a few PBR events together. What am I going to do once she moves away for school?

This was Jessie's first PBR event. We assured her that she looked "normal"--lol--no purple bedazzled jacket, no bright pink boots to match the shirt, no holes along the side of her fancy pants (yes, these are all observable outfits at the PBR...sheesh...whatever happened to a simple pair of jeans and a shirt!). She said she had a lot of fun and would go again...I think I might have a possible new PBR buddy!

This picture is all the PBR "official" type people getting ready to open the chute for the next bull and rider to come out and see if they can make it 8 seconds. 8 seconds doesn't seem like a long time, but when you are on the back of a massively huge bull who may have massively huge horns it can be an eternity!

And this final pic is of one of the riders doin' his thang! Yeah, I don't think this particular cowboy made it 8 seconds.

1 comment:

Nina said...

That is a GREAT picture of you!!!! I am glad you guys had alot of fun :O)