Sunday, March 02, 2008

Sun, Glorious Sun


Oh what a wonderful day to walk out of your house and see the SUN shining bright and warm on your face. It makes me feel as if winter really is coming to an end, and that Spring and Summer are on their way! I have to tell you that I really, really, really dislike the cold weather...the wet snow and the fact that I HAVE to wear socks and shoes most of the time. UGH!!! Give me the beach! Give me warm weather! Give me flip flops all year long!!

It truly is a gorgeous day here in Moses Lake. I haven't had to put my jacket on to go to work all week long...granted I'm still doubling up on shirts...one undershirt and one t-shirt over it, but hey....we are making progress on the weather!!!

Just a reminder: Next weekend is daily light savings...remember to turn your clocks forward one hour before going to be next Saturday or you will be late, late, late for church on Sunday (I'm a dork and have been late before because of this stupid daylight savings thing!....which ranks right up with Leap Year...I DON'T GET IT!!!!).

Have a marvelous week!

4 comments:

Monica said...

Sounds like you need to move back to SD...carlsbad to be exact! LOL! Enjoy the nice weather, it is beautiful here too~

MKD said...

Seriously? Its already time for daylight savings again?! UGH.

Nina said...

I just got back from the warm state of Arizona...it was between 75 and 82 degrees while I was there and I LOVED it! I tried to spend most of my time outside to soak in the most sun I could...

I am glad to hear you had some sun to enjoy as well :O)

Anonymous said...

I was married on Leap Day.....It is a great and unique time to get married.