Thursday, March 20, 2008

Strawberry Sundaes at McDonald's

Our work is busy, busy, busy!!! Usually, my sister Shannon will work late and I'll swing by and pick Mason up from daycare on my way home...then she'll pick him up on her way home.

He is generally not a happy camper when he sees me walk through the front door of daycare...in fact, he's yelled at me quite a few times that he wants his Momma and only his Momma to pick him up from school!

So in order to not hear the crying, screaming and yelling I bribe him. Yep, I'm not afraid to admit that I resort to bribing my nieces and nephews! LOL. Yesterday, I once again picked him up and the bribe was a toy from the dollar store (he decided to buy two nice stick ponies) and a "snack" from McDonalds. A cheeseburger and a strawberry sundae!!

This last picture is my favorite, as it shows his HAMMY side of life. I ask him to smile and he always gives me the cheesiest grins! LOL.

1 comment:

Nina said...

I think it is written a handbook somewhere that Aunties are allowed to use bribes. Just like Grandmas and Grandpas get to feed kids candy :O) Right???

I say job well done Auntie...he will remember the good times with you!