Thursday, April 02, 2009

New Contest

I know, I know...I've been MIA for over a week!!! Sheesh...where does the time go?

I finished student teaching last Friday and then headed to Seattle for a few days of Spring Break...I promise I will sit down tonight and upload some pictures for you all...we had a lot of fun and did a lot of stuff!

However, there is another fun contest going in in the blogging world. This time The Benner Daily is giving not just one prize but three!! And one lucky winner is taking them all home! There are cute cards and your choice of jewelry from two different Etsy stores! So wait are you waiting for? Get your butt over there right now and enter!

Still procrastinating? Do I need to remind you of all the goodies I have won by entering contests? It can be done!

So scoot!

No comments: