Thursday, April 02, 2009

Science Center

Our last day in Seattle we spent playing at the Pacific Science Center! We got to play and visit all the exhibits as well as watch a 3-D movie...Under the Sea...um, I kinda took a wee little nap during the movie! :)Entering the Science Center!

Here are my little rats running around in circles...do you think they know they aren't getting anywhere?
This Elly (Elliana...my niece) is trying to prove that she can touch her chin with her tongue (no worries baby...you'll be able to do it someday!)
This Elly (Ellyson...my "niece") is thinking, "Are we done yet?"
I thought I'd hang out with the super skinny folks from the 1950's.

So do you think if you lived in the 50's that you were this color? Just wondering....
My little bugs...Mason, Carter, Dajia and Maddy
Butterflies eating lunch in the Butterfly walk-through. There were TONS of butterflies all over...especially on the ground. We really had to pay attention to where we were walking.
Another picture of the Butterfly Lunch Cafe
Watch out behind you!!! There is a praying mantis about to eat you!!!
Dajia inside a Duckbill (I think?) footprint in the Walk with Dinosaur exhibit!
Mason was super excited to walk through the Dinosaurs...and he kept asking me over and over....were these alive and then they died?

2 comments:

Jenny and the Princess Peonies said...

Love the science center! Looks like you guys had fun!

MKD said...

I think the skinny lady was trying to cop a feel on your boobie. lol! :)