Friday, September 08, 2006

Do the Puyallup!


Ferris Wheels.......Cotton Candy.......Earthquake Burgers.......Roller Coasters.......Doo Dah Birds.......Carnival Games!

Yeah, it's that time of year again...the Puyallup Fair started today! Even though I will be there most of the 17 days of the fair, I had to go early and just cruise around the fair.

This fair has such fond memories...going with my Mom and Dad when we were kids...being dropped off with friends when in Jr. High and running around till Dad picked us up...having my whole MC class come after we graduated from MC...going with my nieces and nephews (like a good aunt, I would let them skip school)...going with friends and doing the circuit eating...and today just walking around by myself soaking in the sights, sounds, and smells of the Fair! There just isn't anything else like it.

If you get the chance come out and enjoy the fair! Bring the kids, bring moms and dads, bring your appetite and your wallet! See if you can find me at the fair too...sometimes I am in Mabel's Stable in the dairy barn helping kids milk...and the rest of the time I am at the KMPS booth right inside the Gold gate...I'm always looking for someone to visit with!!

By the way...did you know that the Puyallup Fair is one of the top five largest fairs in the US? Pretty impressive if you ask me!

No comments: