Saturday, September 30, 2006

Little Things



I worked for KMPS today at the East Pierce Fire Department's Open House in Bonney Lake. It was this huge deal with Medi-Vacs landing, McChords Bomb Robot, Fire Hoses, Fire Engines, and so much more. Well, BeBe and Glitterbugz, two clowns that were painting faces came and brought me to their stand and gave me the cute flowers on my face. It was fun to have my face painted like the little kids do!



When I got home tonight, Charlie told me there was something on the table for me!! Yeah...I love surprises....what was it? This brand new totally cute straw cowboy hat. He knows how much I love my cowboy hats (this makes number 4), and knew that I didn't have just a plain straw hat. It has a cute heart button tied to the front with rafia.....I LOVE IT!!!!!

Now I need somewhere country to go!

2 comments:

MKD said...

Well you HAVE to wear that one to the Remlinger Farms! When you ride on the hayride of course!
Love it! Thanks for listening to me gripe this afternoon about stuff!!

Anonymous said...

Hi!
I've been to Puwallup before (I know I spelled it wrong- I grew up in a town called Menomonie, so I'm pretty used to people mis-spelling and mis-pronoucing my home town), and I went to the Earthquake Burger place there (in 1994!!!) Is it still there? I was just wondering!

Nice blog- I'm a Christian, too.