Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Meet Mabel

Just thought I'd show you the typical day in the life of Rachel at the Puyallup Fair. I am working mornings over in the Dairy Barn, in Mabel's Stable. This is a fun little interactive for kids of all ages. Mabel is a very docile (shhh....don't let her hear me, but she is plastic) cow that the kids get to "milk". She is also on a diet, so her milk looks like water right now!

Needless to say, it was fairly slow today...so I took a few shots for you all.



Yes, this is me milking Mabel. If you come and milk Mabel, you will get a coloring page to take home that says, "I milked Mabel in her stable at the Puyallup Fair!"



And this is our lovely Mabel....isn't she a beaut?

1 comment:

MKD said...

You are SO putting the rest of us bloggers to shame! Here you are working a billion hours at the fair & get in over 3 posts & I haven't had anything new to post! Way to be. Maybel is a cu-T-Pie!